A23 Rummy Blog
Indian Rummy Rules, News and Tips Play Online and Win Real cash BigSeptember 7, 2021 ·Rummy is a card game with a long and illustrious history, dating back to the Middle Ages. Combining cards of a similar sequence or a similar suit is the basis of the game. It is one of Today's most famous games, having been introduced long years earlier by migrants from nations such as the United...Rummy is the most widely played cardgame on the planet. Rummy is normally played with two to six players and asingle deck of 52 cards, though two decks are used if there are more players. The goal of the Rummy game is to arrange all of the cards in the correctsequences and/or sets. Online...May 18, 2021 ·Techniques to Win Online Rummy on A23: Like every skilled game, there are key strategies to play rummy online and win the game. Firstly, having the belief that you can always learn some game techniques is important. Each and every time you play card games, you learn rummy game strategies from...
A23 Rummy Games
Indian Rummy is one of the best online rummy card games in India which offers the astonishing fun as well as excitement to the rummy players. Those who play Rummy at least once in their life, they will enjoy the gaming and skills to be applied with our mind. Playing rummy helps to get rid off the mental stress and increase your IQ by applying skills while playing the game. It gives you lots of fun and excitement and you can play online rummy card games for money.
Ease of Playing Rummy Online:
At older times people used to play rummy at home, club houses and amusement places in villages & Cities. Family, Friends, Neighbours and public gathers to Play Rummy Card Games. Most of the times, it happens only at the time of Festivals, Family Events and Availed free times.
Now these days it's very hard to make Gatherings like get togethers, Family Events and Festivals in this busy life. But Online Rummy brings you the ease of gaming by braking down all these barriers by grouping a different people or family members or friends at one rendezvous, which is so called Online Rummy Card Games. Here you can join Various Cash Contsets, Pools and Tournaments at A23.
With the introduction of online rummy, the card game became easier to play at any time of interest. Online rummy is quite similar to offline rummy except in few aspects like time and rules and the rewards.
To play rummy online, all you need is to be of age and little knowledge with the internet. To start play online rummy, you need an email id to create an account. The rummy game involves alertness and skill rather than speculation which can be played by all irrespective of profession and gender.
The rummy game improves one’s memory by stimulating mind to remember the cards discarded, sequenced and dealing with wide variety of tasks and planning better. The online rummy and offline rummy are almost same except a few.
The major difference between the online rummy and real rummy are time limit, rules of the game and availability of place, players. While playing online rummy the move time limit will be constant, there is no time bound for playing as the players, place will always be available on online. The online rummy also carries a wide variety of offers for users, rewards and special tournaments.
The online rummy game can be played both for free and cash as well. The users can choose any game like play for cash or free and choice of bets and type of the game as well.
For having the maximum fun of playing online, online rummy is the best one to glean. All you need is to study the sites rules, terms and conditions before playing the game. Ace2Three.com is the first online rummy site in India, trusted and loved by Lakhs of users. Join now and ensure superb playing experience.
Rummy is played with two decks of cards with two Jokers. Cards in each suit rank, from low to high: Ace, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, Jack, Queen and King.
- Jack, Queen and King are face cards.
- Ace can be used as 1 or a face card while grouping and placing a show.
Two types of Jokers are available to a player:
(i) Cut Joker and
(ii) Paper joker.
- If paper Joker appears as Cut Joker, then Aces become Joker in the game.
Valid Rummy Show:
Valid Rummy Show requires players to arrange 13 cards in sequences (Life) and sets. A valid show consists of (1) Pure Life (2) Second Life (3) Cards left arranged as Life and/or Sets
i. Pure Life: Pure Life will be Sequence without Joker.
ii. Second Life: Second life can be sequence with Joker (Impure Life) or without Joker (Pure second Life).
iii. One or more Life/Set: Card either as Life or sets. Sets are a group of 3 or 4 cards with the same rank but different suits. Sets can contain Jokers.
1. A valid show bears 0 points
2. Game is finished when a player makes the first valid show on the table. All other players on the table need to submit their cards in the best possible groups to minimize score.
3. Player's score is calculated based upon the arrangement and validity of groups of cards.
4. Jack, Queen, King and Ace bear 10 points each.
5. Maximum points a player can score on a game are 80.
6. Players initiated show if found wrong amounts to 80 points score, irrespective of cards at hand.
A23 Monthly Tournaments:
A23 Offers Rummy Tournaments like...
1.T20 Knockout Mania, Monthly Prize Pool over Rs.30 Lakhs with Entry Fee Just Rs.50.
2. Ace Ride, Monthly Prize Pool of Rs.50 Lakhs with Entry Fee Just Rs.50.(Mon-Tue-Thu-Fri-Sun@4PM.)
3. Rummy Rally, Monthly Prize Pool of Rs.30 Lakhs with Entry Fee Just Rs.50.(Starts @10AM.)
Loyalty Programs Like A23 Ace Points:
A unique player reward program of Ace2Three rummy. Get rewarded with AcePoints every time you play cash games and premium entry tournaments. The more you play, the more AcePoints you earn.
Earn 1 AcePoint for every 100 Rupees you play on Ace2Three cash games and premium entry tournaments. As you earn AcePoints, you will reach to higher Ace Levels. The number of stars corresponding to each Ace Level will appear alongside your Username.
To the Very Important Player at Ace2Three, we present VIP Club, opening the door to privilege and unparalleled service. It signifies our commitment in providing you the best in rewards & a service you have never experienced before. Allowing you to simply enjoy your rummy game, and leave the rest to a single point of contact for all your needs at Ace2Three.
What are Multi-Table Tournaments?
Multi Table Tournament is a format that invites large numbers of players to compete against each other. It is basically like a race, where all participating players start with equal no. of chips and play Rummy for a certain amount of time. The player to have the maximum chips in the end wins the tournament.
What are the different types of tournaments I can play?
A player can choose among the following tournaments available under "Tournaments" tab on the game client lobby:
- Cash Tournaments: Players can join these tournaments using their cash balance.
- Sit & Go Tournaments: These tournaments do not have a scheduled start time. The tourney begins as soon as the registrations are full.
- Freeroll Tournaments: Players can join these tournaments for Free and win cash as prize.
- Special Tournaments: These are tournaments which are generally targeted towards festivals and other major events. On these tournaments, thousands of players generally compete for prize chips running into millions.
- AcePoints Tournaments: Players can join these special premium tournaments using their AcePoints.
- Beginner Tournaments: These tournaments are targeted to help our newbies make a comfortable landing into real money tournament world. Players will be entitled to play on the beginner tournaments for only 15 days from their conversion date.
- Knockout tournaments: These are Pool tourneys where losers are eliminated at each round and winners fight the next level for Bigger Pots. Usually conducted in multi-level format - Look out for Qualifiers.
- Rummy Rally: These Tournaments allow flexibility in game play. You can "sit-out" and "join-back". Late register and re-register once your chips exhaust at any other level. Additionally, you are allowed to make a micro-purchase for this tourney entry.
The Rummy Variants on Ace2Three (a23.com) are as follows
- Points Rummy
- Pool Games
- Deals Rummy
- Gun Shot
- Multi Table Tourneys
Points Rummy is the fastest form of Rummy - each game lasts for one deal only. After each game, the winner gets the chips from the other players depending on the count and point value. Not only do these games require a high level of skill but also generate tremendous excitement. Players can play and win a high number of games in a short span of time.
The number of players can be 2 or 6. The point value can be low, medium or high. Ace2Three offers a range of point values from 0.05 to 40 for Points Rummy. If the point value = 0.1, then 1 point = 0.1 Play/Cash.
At the end of each game, Number of Chips added to Winner = [Sum of Counts of other players X point value] - Ace2Three Commission.
Pool Rummy is a very popular format of rummy on A23, also known as "Syndicate", where the least scoring player wins. Pool rummy games are played among 2-6 players and the objective for a player is to keep the score as low as possible for each game. If the total score reaches or goes above 101/201, the player is eliminated and the last player remaining wins the game.
1. 101 Pool
2. 201 Pool
This is a fast and exciting rummy format where 2/3 rounds or "deals" are played between 2 players. The player with lesser count at the end of 2/3 deals is the winner.
Half count in case of deal show is not available in best of X Games.
Player will have no option to drop or middle drop in the game. However, When player doesn't take any action in the given time then it will be timer dropped with full count score and will be shown as drop/middle drop in the result window.
1. Best of 3
2. Best of 2
3. Best of 2 Grand and Best of 3 Grand
You can now play Rummy at a Gun Shot speed with this new game type. It lasts for only one deal with no middle drop and time banks. This Game can be played among 2-6 players. Winning Amount at the end of each game = (Total amount other players lost) + Winner's entry amount - Ace2three Commission.
Multi Table Tournaments:
Ace2Three now offers various new tournaments flavors targeted to provide an exciting rummy tournament experience to all kinds of players. Now our premium players will have an array of eligible tournaments to choose from based upon their ace levels, interest, premium conversion date and add-in options.